Re: one switch operated 6 seperate light areas, who makes this?

Some neat stuff there.  Not quite the same though.  It was two wide.  One
was an actual decora switch and the other was a bank of 6 (maybe 8) buttons
that fit within the what would be a decora sized blank.  Would sure like to
find the make.  I might go back and ask the showhome rep..

Gary