Intercom replacement opinions, please ....

Hello,

I have an old NuTone IM2003 intercom system that I got when I bought my

17 year old home. There are 13 remotes including door and pool deck.
The intercom part actually works to a degree; the radio part does not.
I don't really need an intercom system but it bothers me that it
doesn't work well and I guess it is kinda nice to have as this is a
fairly large home. It's also ugly - the intercom, that is.

So I'm looking at some replacement options:

It's a 3-wire system so I'm looking at the NuTone IMA3303.

M&S' DMC3-4 which is designed to replace NuTone's 3-wire intercoms.

Both of these have similar features. The M&S is a bit more expensive.
I've heard NuTone has had reliability issues; are they building them
any better these days?

I'm really interested in a wireless solution, but I don't know of any
that have master and remote stations that mount in the wall like the
wired intercoms.

Anyway, all suggestions/opinions welcome.

TIA