Ocelot software

Well, my trusty old TimeCommander has gone belly up. I ordered an
Ocelot and I'm not happy with the software. The WinEVM that I've used
for years seemed simple enough but the new stuff just seems tedious.
Do I really need a separate program for each event or can they be
stacked? Is there any way to write these and import them? Damn.

It's not like it's complicated. I'm a Foxpro programmer. It just seems
awkward as hell.

I'll look into Homeseer (I think I have a copy around somewhere). I
think that support it. Any ideas?

John