Re: Trouble with Activehome

"Bobby" <iknos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Rqz1e.4795$c76.690@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 have installed Activehome and I get the following error...

c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The systemfile is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application.

How do I fix this. The autoexec.nt file does not exist.....

Thanks
Bobby

I read somewhere that spyware can damage this Microsoft file. Do a search on
Google "autoexec.nt spyware" and read up on how to fix this. Not that
computer literate myself to give you a step by step. Maybe someone else can
chime-in.

Chris