Poser Continued

I posted a message some time back about a problem I'm having. Maybe I
can find an answer.

I've had my house completely automated for almost 15 years now.
Everything works fine except one breaker. The two lights on that
breaker would not turn on. They would dim and turn off but not on.

They consist of a 3 way with slave and a wall module. These control
two lights.

I replaced my coupler/repeater. With or without the repeater, the
cicruit shows about 1 1/2-2 V of signal. Since the signal strength
doesn't change when I power up the repeater, I'm not sure that's
working, but that strength signal should be able to turn the lamp on.

I'm thinking that's the problem as the two lights that won't work are
about the only thing on that leg.

Last resorts: Changed breaker. Megged wire, changed Master/Slave
again. Changed wall module again. Put in old coupler/repeater. Nothing
changed in any way.

Last/Last resort. Switched breakers. (side by side. Different legs).
Switched my problem two and the basement lights. The two now work and
the basement doesn't.

That leads me to believe it's my brand new coupler/repeater.

Questions. This Leviton repeater has LEDs. The green lights up when I
turn on one breaker. Doesn't when I turn on the other. I'm also
getting a red flashing about every second. Any ideas?

Thanks,
John

That leads me