GROUP MOVING

Hi folks.

The Yahoo Group is now inactive. What does this mean?

Basically, it will not accept any new posts. Anyone joining the group will
now receive an email rather like this one, with information about the new
xPL forums instead.

http://wiki.xplproject.org.uk/index.php/AboutTheForums

Like many online groups we have debated over the merits of forums and
mailing lists - we now have a solution, and the xPL Forums are a combined
mailing list and web forum.

Posts made by mail users appear in the forum, posts made by forum users are
sent out to the mailing list. This gives us a great searchable archive of
previous questions, and gives everyone the flexibility to use the resource
the way they want to, whether that is by web forum or mailing list.

There is also an RSS feed available from the forum, for those wishing to
use
an RSS feed reader to keep tabs on the web forum. This is compatible with
Google's personalised home page.

As a courtesy we have NOT migrated user accounts across from yahoo to the
new forums, nonetheless you are all welcome and we would encourage you to
join us at the new site.

Thanks again.

Ian.