RE: xPL Manager Requests

Hi Frank,

Re. Your xPLHal Manager requests:

Item 1 (populating a global with custom data) has been added to the To
Do list, and should make it into v1.53.

Item 2 (importing/exporting determinators) is now available in the
latest version (1.52) which has just been released.

See here for details:
http://www.xpl-home.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32

To export a determinator, right-click on it in the list, and select
Export.
You will then be prompted to save the determinator as an XML file.

To import a determinator, right-click on the Determinators node in
xPLHal Manager and select Import.
You can then browse for the XML file that you imported.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Regards,

John

Behalf Of Frank Mc Alinden
> Sent: 25 December 2005 20:54
> To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ukha_xpl] xPL Manager Requests
>
> Hi Guys
>
> A couple of requests or John
>
> 1:......Would it be possible to populate a global  with (when
> auto creating input conditions for a Determinator) with user
> specified data rather than the contents of the xPL message ..??
>
> Example.......i have 2 spare buttons on my x10 remote ..when
> brighten is pressed i would like populate a global with
> "Irrigation" and when "Dim" is pressed i would
like to