Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: having trouble getting xPL comfort to set outputs

RE: xPLHAL Plugin for vendor cdp1802

Hi,

> In an effort to update my plugin config and keep things more
> portable, I've registered the domain xPL4Java.org.  Would it
> be possible to modify the URL associated with the xPL vendor
> "cdp1802" to be:
>
> http://www.xPL4Java.org/cdp1802.xml
>
> ?
>
> If not, I can leave things in the old location.  I'm just
> trying to consolidate things.

I've updated it in the master file, but it may be a few days before it
takes effect for everyone, so can you please keep it available in both
locations for a while.

Thanks,

John