RE: xPLMediaNet - What Next

Oh, okay then.. ;)

Here's a sample screenie of an app that I am building - It's built in
vb.net 2005,  using photoshop drawn buttons etc.

http://tinyurl.com/chstx

And here's a button "active"

http://tinyurl.com/9x5bt

Each "button" has a label (which is configured through xplhal,
natch)
and has a single "one shot" xPL message setup on the button for
each
state (so, for instance, the top buttons can be configured to
mute/unmute the sound in our home office - one action per state/press)

I'm hoping to incorporate some of the determinator code from xplhal
manager so that the state of the buttons can also be kept by watching
for xpl-trig messages.

It's early days yet, but it's running with xpllib v4 sending heartbeats
and messages (just need to add the config stuff now, it's hardcoded)

:)

Ian.