Re: Re: Standalone xPL Hub Summary, Mark II

As far as I know my hub was a full V3 implimentation.  If you remember,
at the time I asked an seemingly endless set of questions to try to make
it so :-).

The socket used for xPL is bound to the registry ListenOn address (or
INADDR_ANY if ListenOn is not specified).  If ListenTo addresses are
specified in the registry (other than ANY) then messages are filtered
out if they do not come from those addresses.

HTH

Mal

<tomvdp@g...>
> > wrote:
> > > This will be fairly easy for the .net framework too.  I can
have a
> > > look at it this weekend.  Unless John B tells me to
"stay off!"...

> > > Tom

should act as
> > if there is