RE: Re: Help with Timed Events

Hi Jeff,

> Woot!! -  Thanks Ian that worked fine.
>
> Using determinators does indeed work. 'The create new determinator'
> from the 'new event' screen actually works too, unlike the
> create script buton - that still does nothing.

Sorry about that - the tutorial on the web site was written for a time
prior to the introduction of Determinators, when we had something called
the Sub-routine builder - this was replaced by determinators approx. 18
months ago!

I think it's about time we updated that tutorial, and removed the
spurious buttons from xPLHal Manager that shouldn't be there anymore!

Regards,

John