RE: Help with Timed Events

Hi Jeff!

For getting started, it's probably better to use determinators, rather
than scripts (those  are a little more advanced, for whe you want to do
something a bit more complex).

To get a simple timed event going, build a determinator - in xplhal
manager, do File > new > determinator.

Use the wizard - it's easy!

For a simple one, have no conditions (juct click next past the
conditions) for an action,
Click "add", find the Cm12 in your devices list, and select it -
in
actions, choose "transmit X10 command". Pick a command (like
"on") and
specify the device.

Click next and finish - the determinator is now saved, and can be used
when you set up a new event.

(When creating the event, choose "run determinator" rather than
"run
script" and pci it from the list)

Hope that helps!

Ian.

Ps> if you don't see any actions when you pick the Cm12 device, you need
to download the plugins (Help> Update plugin library)