xPLMediaNet - Keymap update released

  • Subject: xPLMediaNet - Keymap update released
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:53:09 +0100

Hi all,

Have just released an update for Rio/ExStreamer/SliMP3 to use the new
keymap
layout used by the MVP (and a bug fix in the pronto code in each device to
prevent remote lock out)

If you've already installed the previous full update released earlier in
the
week you only need:

http://www.xplhal.com/xplmedianet/UPDATE_200509101140.zip

Otherwise the full update including these new files is:

http://www.xplhal.com/xplmedianet/xPLMediaNetUpdate.zip

Done a quick test and everything seems ok, but please let me know if
anythings not right as I may have made a typo in a keymap file (I found a
couple that I've fixed)

The keymaps should be a lot easier to amend as you want now, as you assign
the text description to each function rather than a meaningless ir code
(also means you can see from the file what keys are assigned to what
functions easily)

Regards
Tony