xPLMediaNet Latest

  • Subject: xPLMediaNet Latest
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:03:51 +0100

Hi all,

Last couple of evenings have managed to sort a couple of things:

A) mvp fast forward/rewind on movies appears to work ok now (I hate to
think
how much time I've had to spend getting this to work)

B) have implemented Bill's request for using graphics for shoutcasts. This
has also been expanded (all optional, and off by default) to cover queries
and playlists - and the jukebox source has been bought in line with the
same
format. Have made a few amendments across the board so that both graphical
devices (e.g. mvp) and web interfaces work in the same way for music
sources
that can provide graphics. There will therefore be another pre-mvp update
release at some point

Still aiming to release the mvp this weekend, but the time spent on the
above items may mean a delay to the following weekend

Regards
Tony