Re: SlimP3 - XPL = Homeseer 2

  • Subject: Re: SlimP3 - XPL = Homeseer 2
  • From: "JohnQuirk" <johnquirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:19:50 -0000

Hello all, thanks for your comments. I've managed to get this
working now. Sort of. If I use the XPLHALEXE.exe, rather than the
service it works fine. This is ok for now, but I would really like
to be able to use the service version so I don't need to keep the
machine logged on.

Anyone got any tips on this.

Thanks

John

wrote:
> > Spoke too soon. It doesn't work following a reboot. There's
nothing
> > in the evenlog from DCOM. Can I enable more verbose logging for
this.
> > All I'm getting in the XPLHAL log is the same :
> > Sun 28/08/05 20:59:43 : Error Executing
> > Script 'SLIMDEV_SLIMSERV_127001_Trigger' (Object variable or
With

wrote:
> > > Tremendous stuff Tom. I've changed Homeseer to run as a
service as
> > > local system, changed XPL HAL to run as a service as local
system
> > > too. I also changed the configuration rights (probably not
required)
> > > within DCOM config. Somehow it now works.
> > >
> > > Thanks very much indeed.
> > >
> > > John
> > > --- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, Tom Van den Panhuyzen
> > <tomvdp@g...>