Re: xPL-Issue

  • Subject: Re: xPL-Issue
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:49:21 +1000

Oops Sorry the xpl-hvsion messages are not triggered by cbus events ,these
are homevision messages...

It appears that events are working but Determinators arent....cbus events
should trigger xplhvision determinators and they arent ......

>Can you explain again everything that's happened since it was last
>working
>please?

I downloaded xPL4JAVA(last nite)  and unzipped it and started it, played
around a bit and decided maybe i needed to reboot my computer for xPL4JAVA
to work after i rebooted my pc i no longer have any xPL devices even though
xPL-Monitor is showing device hbeats and events etc....

Frank