From: Steve Cooper
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_xpl] Update

I've just uploaded a version of xpl_tom10 that has a CorF as a
configuration flag.  If you set it to F it should report in F degrees to
2 decimal places.

I've not had a chance to test it myself as I don't have the TOM10
connected up at the mo but if you get any problems let me know and I'll
try and sort it out.

S.