Re: All Stopped

  • Subject: Re: All Stopped
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:57:28 -0000

Well that *is* what he said he has done, but it looks to me like the
xPLHal hub was still actually trying to run...

Mal

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@i...>
wrote:

> Hi Mal
>             This sounds like the issue i had a few weeks
ago....Best for
> George to disable xPLHAL Hub and use the standalone Hub....???
>
> Frank

stuff
going
> >> around here. And of course now nothing is working. Not sure
where to
> >> start. Here is what I did.
> >>
> >> Installed the latest Manager 1.5
> >> Uninstalled W800 and reinstalled with the latest build
> >> Installed the XPLHub (not the Java version), and disabled the
hub in
> >> XPLHal
> >>
> >> At first I had three instances of the W800 in the manager
window to be
> >> configured. I could see in the monitor that it was requesting
data,
> >> but never got any back. Also no matter how many times I put
info into
> >> the configuration screen, none of it stuck
> >>
> >> Rebooted
> >>
> >> Now nothing comes up in the manager, either in the configured
or
> >> waiting to be configured window,  where before I had
> >>
> >> XPLHomevision
> >> XPL
> >> XPLw800
> >> XPLCM12
> >>
> >> I then disabled the XPLHUB and re enabled the internal hub of
XPLHal

> >> Now Homevision, XPL and XPLcm12 are back in the configured
window.

> >> XPLW800 stays in the "to be configured" window,
even though I
put all
> >> the information into it.
> >> I now have two instances in the "to be configured'
window. The
one
> >> with the new name and the default one.
> >>
> >> I am going to try to find a previous version and see if it
will
work.
> >> Any other ideas?
> >>
> >> George M

> >> xPL Links: http://www.xplproject.org.uk http://www.xplhal.com
> >> http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk

> >> Protocol analyzer
> >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Protocol+analyzer&w1=Protocol+analyzer&w2=Protocol+converter&w
3=Sip+protocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6=Protocol&c=6&s=111&.sig
=QulmGKu5OpHgigyaWFXqqA>
> >> Protocol converter
> >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Protocol+converter&w1=Protocol+analyzer&w2=Protocol+converter&
w3=Sip+protocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6=Protocol&c=6&s=111&.si
g=_Gav_2JNLbgwjsCn8RqM-w>
> >> Sip protocol
> >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Sip+protocol&w1=Protocol+analyzer&w2=Protocol+converter&w3=Sip
+protocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6=Protocol&c=6&s=111&.sig=d2G6
YVkW-P5WBFmpuWQ3Zw>

> >> Tcp
> >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Tcp&w1=Protocol+analyzer&w2=Protocol+converter&w3=Sip+protocol
&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6=Protocol&c=6&s=111&.sig=9xqmZjMntiOfV
EPLIpwKUg>
> >> Protocol analysis
> >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Protocol+analysis&w1=Protocol+analyzer&w2=Protocol+converter&w
3=Sip+protocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6=Protocol&c=6&s=111&.sig
=j5RxaJ5TSW2NTgWhIna4qQ>
> >> Protocol
> >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Protocol&w1=Protocol+analyzer&w2=Protocol+converter&w3=Sip+pro
tocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6=Protocol&c=6&s=111&.sig=OPnkI6Ga
dMASTgKewyeqDQ>

subject=Unsubscribe>

> >>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms
of

--------