RE: Monitoring of xPL devices

Hi,

> I am looking for an easy way in xPLHal Manager to trigger an
> action when a specific device stops sending HBEAT messages.
> Any idea?

You can do this using scripting, by writing a script like this:

Sub johnb_cm12_myhouse_expired()
[... Do something here ...]
End Sub

I.e., the name of the sub-routine is made up of the source address of
the device you are monitoring, followed by _expired.
In the example above we are monitoring johnb-cm12.myhouse (we use
underscores to separate the different parts of the source device in the
name of the sub-routine).

There is no easy way that I know of to achieve this using determinators.

HTH - feel free to ask away if there's something you aren't clear about.

Regards,

John