www.xPLMonkey.com

  • Subject: www.xPLMonkey.com
  • From: Mal Lansell <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:30:55 +0100

My dedicated xPL website www.xplmonkey.com is now up and running.

All my applications can be downloaded from there, including the new
stand-alone xPLHub, which should be able to replace the multitude of
Windows hubs out there with a single download, since it does not require
.NET, and automatically installs as a service or console app depending
on the version of Windows being run (BTW, has any of the testers tried
running it on Win95?)

There are a couple of sections still to flesh out, and some more
graphics to add, but most of the important stuff is there.

I'd be grateful if anyone linking to my old site
(www.lansell.org/mal/ha/ha.shtml) could update to point to
www.xplmonkey.com instead.

Thanks

Mal