Re: Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte

That is ASP.Net... not ASP.
I suppose you do not have ASP.Net installed ?

If you are on Skype I could give you some live help :-)  Though to be
honest I did not follow this thread from the start and have not used
xPL via a web interface.
(But I should be able to pinpoint the problem.)

Tom

On 11/19/05, Michael Avanessian <mkanet@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> My bad, I guess it wasn't that obvious to me :)  Anyway, starting it
with
> the asp extension results in the following error in my web browser:
>
> Error Type:
> Active Server Pages, ASP 0221 (0x80004005)
> The specified 'Page Language="VB"
inherits="xplhal.xplhalbase" ' option is