Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte

  • Subject: Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 02:10:33 -0000

can you point me to the documentation you used?  i use xpl & asp
together and never ran into this debugger problem.  you can see my
sample script to control winamp on my page under the scripts section.

http://www.kjsdoghouse.com/autohouse

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Michael Avanessian" <mkanet@y...>
wrote:

> I would like to be clear that my issue is reproducible by anyone who
follows
> the documentation provided and uses IIS.  There's nothing unique
about my
> setup.  Just plain xPL web interface + generic scripts which I cut and
> pasted from examples also provided online.
>
> The machine debugger is NOT started when using the xPL web interface
which
> also uses ASP.  It's only when using the scripts which I copied from
online.
> These scripts work as described in the documentation examples.
Nothing
> special about them.
>
> Hopefully, there's somebody here out of this whole group who uses
IIS and
> xPL or can at least put me in contact with somebody that can help.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> -Michael

Behalf

wrote:

> > I'm really hoping we can resolve this issue relatively quickly.
Surely,