RE: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is started?

  • Subject: RE: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is started?
  • From: "Michael Avanessian" <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:41:18 -0800

FYI: For clarification, the Machine Debugger (mdm.exe) is launched when I
execute .asp files like this one (ie
http://www.url.com/x-10/x-10send/fish-lighton.asp)

All I have in the fish-lighton.asp file is:

<%
Set Objxplasp = Server.CreateObject("xPL_ASP.xPLASP")
objxplasp.send
"xpl-cmnd","*","x10.basic","device=A3\ncommand=on"
Set objxplasp = Nothing
%>

Where and how am I supposed to specify disable debugging?

I swear, I tried as hard as I could to figure this out on my own before
bothering you guys!

Thanks so much in advance,
Michael