RE: Re: cannot find http://www.xplhal.com/xpl/xPLHalSetup.zip

  • Subject: RE: Re: cannot find http://www.xplhal.com/xpl/xPLHalSetup.zip
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:39:40 -0000

Hmmm - I thought the xap support and built in hub were two separate bits of
functionality.

Certainly there are no plans to rip out the xap code - it's all built, so
there would be actual effort involved in removing it, and I don't see a
reason for that tbh.

Can you confirm that this happens? If you leave "xap support"
ticked, but
untick "use hub", then xap stops working within xplhal?

Ian.