RE: cannot find http://www.xplhal.com/xpl/xPLHalSetup.zip

  • Subject: RE: cannot find http://www.xplhal.com/xpl/xPLHalSetup.zip
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:16:52 -0000

Hi there -

Tony left the xPL Project a few weeks ago, and seems to have purged all of
the previous downloads from his website.

That being said, all of Tony's apps (with one or two exceptions) were
released under the GPL, and we have copies of the code, so...

I'm in the process of (ie, right now, since your email alerted me!)
uploading all of the content that was previously available on Tony's site
the xPL Project website. The files will be downloadable through the wiki
at:

http://wiki.xplproject.org.uk

I'll post again when things are updated and available.

Ian.

PS> The xplhal server itself was not released, however, Tony passed the
source code across to John Bent and Ian Jeffries (the authors of xplhal
Manager) and indicated that he is happy for them to have ownership of it.