Re: Re: sample xplhal scripts to process xap messages?

rleong1 wrote:

>--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <lists@u...> wrote:
>

>>Hi there,
>>
>>    The xAP/xPL bridge does  work :-)  ,  even tried it in latest
>>

>version.
>

>>here's your problem I think, your script should be named..
>>
>>XAP_KCSOFT_MAILMONITOR_XYZ.xpl  and not
>>

>XAP_KCSOFT_MAILMONITOR_XYZ.xap   ;-)
>

>tried that & it still didn't work.  also fixed my xpl.sendmsg in
the
>script to
>      call
xpl.SendMsg(XPL-CMND,"","tts.basic","speech=test")

>but i still should have seen this wrong message sent by xplhal if it
>saw the xap message.

Hi,

Did you try triggering the script (sub) manually to see if it worked
(F10) ?

Anyway ... I used your exact xAP message and your script/sub names and
it worked for me -so then I had a look at the actual script line you
were sending.. and it doesn't work so you need to amend the script line
to...

call
xpl.SendMsg(XPL_STAT,"","TTS.BASIC","speech=test")
  (note
underscore not hyphen in XPL_STAT)

and all should be OK, at least it all then works for me :-)

Actually in all my TTS messages the first param is "" and it
works,
haven't just got the time to check if I should have supplied a param
here. Also the TTS.BASIC is a CMND not a STAT - but it seems to send
CMND anyway for the above.

Kevin