Re: sample xplhal scripts to process xap messages?

  • Subject: Re: sample xplhal scripts to process xap messages?
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:33:38 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> Kevin H is the best one for this, I don't have any scripts for this
myself.

he has scripts to go from xpl to xap but not from xap to xpl.

maybe you can help me if my syntax, set up is OK to work w/ xplhal.
say for example i have an xap mail monitor running & i get this
message:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF125001
class=Mail.Incoming.New
source=KCSoft.MailMonitor.xyz:my_isp_com.myname
}
Message
{
msgid=<4298EE47.9030308@xxxxxxx>
subject=test
timestamp=Sat, 28 May 2005 15:18:47 GMT
size=1714
total=1
msg=1
to=myname <myname@xxxxxxx>
from=someone@xxxxxxx
}

i create a script called XAP_KCSOFT_MAILMONITOR_XYZ.xap
with contents:

sub XAP_KCSOFT_MAILMONITOR_HOME(xapmsg)
call
xpl.SendMsg(XPL-STAT,"","tts.basic","speech=test")
end sub

i would expect my xpl tts to say "test" whenever it received an
xap
message from mailmonitor, but the xpl message is never sent so my
subroutine is never triggered.  is the name of the subroutine wrong?
anything else?