Re: Getting variable value from xPL_HomeVision from xPL script...

John et al.,

Thank you for your replies...
I did figure that I could do it with 2 determinators but wasn't sure
whether that was the only/correct way... I will probably need a little
bit of scripting as I only want to perform certain actions if the
variable is one of a number of values (e.g. 0, 5, 15, 30, 45)...

Many thanks,
Andy.