Re: slimserver xpl module help

  • Subject: Re: slimserver xpl module help
  • From: "chrismrich" <cmrich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:28:15 -0000

Has anyone managed to find a way of getting slimserver to put out an
Xpl message when a device changes power state (i.e. when controlled
from a web interface or through an alarm)?  If not this would be a
good addition to the module.  Unfortunately I am without skills in
the s/w dept, but very willing to test for you.

Chris
--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "rleong1" <rleong1@y...> wrote:
> --- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, John Gorst <ukha@g...> wrote:
> > rleong1 wrote:
> >
> > >i was playing around w/ some changes to the slimserver's xpl
module,
> > >xpl.pm.  i made changes & restarted slimserver but it
appears my
> > >changes were ignored.  is it cached somewhere or something
like
that?
> > > how can i force the slimserver to reload the module?  this
is
running