Re: Re: xPL newbie (still!) needs help with xPL_HomeVision (detecting variable chang

Hi Andy

> This is my problem, xPL-HVISION doesn't seem to notice the variable
> change until I manually "Resync" it.

Strange......I got a periodic event running every 5 minutes which
decrements
or reloads  a variable and its reporting ok........

It works fine with variables which have been deleted from the EXclude file
and doesnt report any variable that are not removed from the Exclude file
(as expected) ...Sure you have  removed the correct Variable ;-)

HTH
Frank