Re: Re: xPL newbie (still!) needs help with xPL_HomeVision (detecting variable chang

Hi Andy

> Do you have any determinators which fire on an HV variable change...?
> Work OK for you...?

Had a quick look and couldnt find any ,so wrote  a Determinator which sends
out an osd message to the pcosd and works fine ......

Are you getting the variable change reporting by xPL-HVISION ...?? I assume
you have the xPL-MOnitor running to see the xPL Traffic ??

> It MUST be something I'm not understanding/doing wrong...!

Its  usually somrthing simple ....

Frank

<frankmc@i...> wrote:
> > Hi Andy
> >
> > I *think* after changing the Exclude file you need to restart
> > xPL-HVISION...??? have you tried that ????........
> >
> > Frank

HVExclude.hvx
> > > and will try removing the "CURRENT = " when I
(finally) get home.

> > > However my main concern is that xPL_HomeVision doesn't seem
to detect
> > > the variable update until I do a manual resync.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Andy.
> > >
> > > --- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden"
<frankmc@i...>