Re: Rio problem

  • Subject: Re: Rio problem
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <those@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:05:59 -0000

Found a few strange things going on (at least I think they are!). It
seems to depend on what screen that actual Rio Receiver is showing.
For example I tried using the skip function from the web and it kept
adding a couple of tracks to the playlist. It happened to be the same
tracks that the Rio was currently showing in a file list. The skip
function would only work properly if the Rio was showing the actual
track being played. I think it also has something to do with what I
was expecting to happen. I didn't realise that a playlist was being
built on the fly. So when I stopped play and then started again, it
started at the begining of the playlist again. I'm trying some more
things tonight to see what happens!

Also have the MVP working!

Rob

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "happy_hammer66"