RE: Determinator Issue

  • Subject: RE: Determinator Issue
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:37:02 +0100

Don't worry Frank - I'm not annoyed, so I hope that didn't sound like I was
snapping or being rude.

There are a few issues with the website that make it less than perfect, and
simply don't have the time to deal with them. I have had the odd offer of
help offlist, which I'll be looking at over the next week or so, so
hopefully
the situation won't continue like this for too much longer.

Ian.