Re: Socket problems

I think my socket problems are now sorted - thanks to everyone for
your help.  I think most of my problems stemmed from my use of two
sockets - one for receiving and one for sending.  The result of this
was that the sending socket wasn't explicitly bound to an IP/Port.
I've switched to using a single socket for both send and receive,
and things are working fine now.

The only situation where communications fail is if I use the hub
that's built into xPLHal, and set an explicit ListenOnAddress in the
registry.  The xPLHal hub continues to bind to 0.0.0.0, and so I
don't receive any messages.  It may well be that my xPLHal is out of
date, of course.  If ListenOnAddress is ANY_LOCAL, it all works fine.

With new hubs (either the V3 lib or my hub), communications are
working perfectly whatever is set in the registry - I just need to
sort out the mutex problem...
Mal