Re: xplmedianet database

Hi Tony,

How complex are those queries ?  How does your relational model look
like ?  Maybe you need to de-normalize a bit to simplify the queries.
Or pre-aggregrate some data.
You may end up with 2 models that co-exist: one that is best for the
feeding of the data (track scanning etc) and one that is best for
answering queries that select data.  Moving data from the first to the
second is done by a seperate process (called at the end of track
scanning?).

I am not sure if it is clear what I am trying to say here... :-/

Tom