Re: XPL-LCD

Looks fine to me, the device name is up to the developer as long as the
device knows what it means that ok.  As for type why not use input rather
than have a new type called button.

So I would be tempt to go for

Menu1 button 1
device=11
type=input
current=high

Menu2 button 1
device=21
type=input
current=high

i.e. menu#button# just so it makes sense if you do different version with
different numbers of buttons.

S.

"Frank Mc
Alinden"