RE: xPLRioNet query generation

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet query generation
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:59:29 -0000

> One dynamic playlist I'd love is to be able to select all the
> albums less than X days old. I quite often like to listen to
> my five (for example) most recently bought CDs and at the
> moment  I actually have them perched on top of the CD player
> (shock horror!) and do it that way :-)

If we add a 'date scanned' to both albums and tracks we can use a sql= to
create both new album and new tracks playlists :-)

To achieve this the scanner will have to set all albums/tracks to
01/01/1980
when a PURGE is run

Normal scanning (i.e. with no purge) would use the current date

Thoughts/comments?

Thanks
Tony