Vendor / Developer ID Question.

  • Subject: Vendor / Developer ID Question.
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:09:53 +1000

Good Luck geekster,

I asked a question to the xPL Project site some months ago asking for a
Vendor ID of NWE and never received a response !

It appears that the WEB site "Ask a Question" in
http://www.xplproject.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload
<http://www.xplproject.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index>
&name=FAQ&file=index does not work or is not monitored.

I know that web server has accepted because if you do a search of the web
site for NWE, my question can be seen.

Who is the correct person to be emailing with regard to seeking a
Vendor/Developer ID?

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.