Re: New to XPL

  • Subject: Re: New to XPL
  • From: Sergio Veltri <sergio.veltri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:10:55 -0300

Thanks Frank for your feedback. I'll take a look at the links you sent me.

Hopefully it wont be to hard to find resellers here in Latinamerica.

Take care! and thanks again.

Sergio

------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:02:22 +1000
From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxx>

Hi Sergio
Welcome to the group which seems to be very quiet
lately........

>Is there a doc for newbees to read?
> I want to know mainly how to do the electrical in the house. Whether
use
> low voltage for the light switches on the walls connected to
relays...and
> what hardware to buy as the "brain" for all the devices.

If your after a wiring guide please check out the link......

http://tinyurl.com/bzbyv

I use Homevision for my main controller and also xPL
http://www.csi3.com/homevis2.htm

For lighting i use CBUS Its a hardwired lighting system which is becoming
very popular
http://www.cbus-shop.com/

HTH
Frank