Re: xPLMediaNet DHCP - mystery possibly solved

  • Subject: Re: xPLMediaNet DHCP - mystery possibly solved
  • From: "canecreekcabin" <canecreekcabin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:45:34 -0000

Hi,

I have a somewhat related question to the DHCP thread.  I am running
XPLrioNet on xp pro and am trying to get a rio receiver to work with a
wireless ethernet bridge - too hard to run wire where it is located -
live in a log cabin.

I can not get the rio receiver to load xplrionet.  It has been added
to the list of devices (only one) si it apprears that the bridge is
working, but is not rebooting and getting the program.  Am I trying to
make pigs fly?=20

Tried hooking directly to the SMC router and works fine but when I
hook up the ethernet bride it never finds the server.  Any advice
besides pull out the cat5?

Thanks

Dirk Lovelace