[OT] Region 2 DVD's

  • Subject: [OT] Region 2 DVD's
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:24:54 +0100

Hi all,

Apologies for the off topic post, but was wondering if any of the UK
members
could recommend a decent on-line source for Region 2 DVD's please?

I've used dvdworld.co.uk for many years - not the cheapest by far, but I
had
good service and as they used to be local they'd occasionally drop stuff
off
for me at home. But sometime ago they relocated to jersey and the quality
of
service dropped. Then a couple of weeks a go I went to their website and it
had been changed and barely worked (also my account details were lost, so
don't know if I'm going to get my back orders). Now I can't contact them
either by e-mail or telephone, so am assuming they've gone bust?

So it's time to change supplier, so would really be grateful for any
recommendations please?

Many thanks
Tony