RE: Newbie Question

  • Subject: RE: Newbie Question
  • From: <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:46:58 -0700

Hi Tony, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Okay, I had the courage
to install the main xpl controller (which includes hub and windows
management console),  I also installed the XPL CM12 service.  I had no
problems to turn on and off my lights from the Windows management console.

However, I don't know what I did, but now the XPL CM12 service will NOT
start anymore.  I tried repairing it with the installer and it said the
service already exists.  When I try to remote and reinstall it, I STILL
cannot start the service!!  I even tried replacing the files needed for the
XPL CM12 by copying them into the "C:\Program Files\xPL\XPL CM12"
dir
manually and starting the service.  I STILL wont start.  I can't believe I
am already stuck and it's only been 5 minutes after the install.

Thanks for all your help.
-Michael