Re: Rio suddenly can't find server

  • Subject: Re: Rio suddenly can't find server
  • From: "william_fredette" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:37:46 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:

> Do any clients appear in the dhcp file?

Here's the entire dhcp.xml file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii"?>
<configuration>
<settings>
<server ip="" />
<netmask ip="" />
<router ip="" />
<dns ip="" />
<dhcp start="0" end="0" />
</settings>
<dhcplist />
</configuration>

> >Also, I'm still having (or was before it stopped
> > working altogether) the problem with my "Current" list
> > displaying
> > every track from a given album twice, and the Rio playing each
> > track twice. I've done several purge/scans, and there aren't any
> > duplicate files on my hard drive. Do you have any idea what
> > might be causing this?
>
> Could the folder(s) be being scanned twice? i.e. what is in
scanner.xml?

Nope. I have two directories with music files (each on a separate
drive). Each appears only once in scanner.xml, as you can see below.

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<scanner>
<music path="F:\MP3" />
<music path="D:\Music" />
<movies path="" />
<pictures path="" />
<pronto artists="Y" albums="Y"
playlists="Y" clear="Y" std="Y"
pro="N" profontcol="70" probackcol="0" />
<voice artists="" albums="" />
</scanner>

Thanks,

Bill