RE: Re: xPLRioNet - A Challenge

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet - A Challenge
  • From: "UKHA" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:42:00 +0100

On 22/01/2005 at 10:25 Tony Tofts wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>Thanks for the ideas, but I can't get a decent enough image.
>
>With only 60x60 for the image it's difficult to get anything that looks
>acceptable.
>
>Have scrapped the idea for now - since who want's a splodge on the
screen,
>might revisit it in the future.
>
>Thanks
>Tony

Ok, perhaps this isn't going to be so useful for album covers, BUT... it
doesn't mean the idea isn't useful.. What about super-Large fonts using
scrolling to overcome the tiny text ? what about displaying nice big icons
when the phone/doorbell rings, or any trigger for that matter? The ability
to send a graphic to the rio would be rather useful if you ask me...

Andy