Re: Re: Possible bug in xPLHVision

  • Subject: Re: Re: Possible bug in xPLHVision
  • From: "Bob & Linda Gardner" <gardner.bob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:26:18 -0800

Thanks, Steve.  I'll load it up this evening.

Bob

> New version uploaded that now does the current=start correctly the
> data1 item is in format data1=HHMMSSSS as before.
>
> As for the subscript out of range errors these normal occur when you
> address a device that isn't in the hvinput.hvx file. I need to update
> the error handling so that it just logs these type of things to the
> log file really and doesn't flash up a error msg box.
>
> S.
>
> Bob & Linda Gardner wrote:
> > Hi George,
> >
> > The reason you got 0d instead of 0b in the command string is that
> > you were using a different timer.  I was using timer 11 (0b hex)
and

<gmotichka@h...> wrote:

> [...]
struggling all week

> >>trying to get a determinator to work > that involves a
timer. > > I
> >>have an IR detector at the drive. when motion is sensed it
>
> >>triggers a macro that checks a timer and if it is stopped to
then >
> >>announce someone is arriving. The determinator is then to
start a >
> >>timer with 30 secs so that I dont here the announcement
contunually
is stopped then it
> >>can > announce again. When it seeemed the timer wasn't
working I
<gardner.bob@g...> > wrote:
> [...]
have found a timer problem.  I
> >>defined an action in > a > > determinator that was
supposed to load
> >>and start a timer in HV > with

> >>device=11 > > type=timer > > current=start >
> data1=01300000 > > >
problem is >
> >>that

> ,=0B0401300000 > >
all timers, >

> >>this > > should be 00 to load and start a timer.
Second, although
> >>some of > the > > docs from HV are a little
confusing, the time
> >>values need to be in > > reverse order i.e. SSSSMMHH and
they need
> >>to be in hex. Thus for > an > > hour and a half,
which is what I
> >>wanted, the time string should be > > 00001E01.  While
entering the
> >>values in reverse into data1 is no > real > >
problem, the 1E caused
> >>problems and resulted in an incorrect dde > > command.
> >>tried the other three timer commands - HALT, RESUME, and STOP
-

documented.

> >>------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >>--------------------~--> $4.98 domain names from Yahoo!.