RE: xPL-RSS

  • Subject: RE: xPL-RSS
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:46:24 -0000

Are you not getting any OSD messages on the various devices or are the
messages being displayed?

xPLRSS should automatically add the following for each OSD message
obviously with some text in the relevant sections:

<item>
<title> </title>
<description> </description>
<link> </link>
</item>

>From what I've noticed is that line 1 of the OSD message is treated as
the title and subsequent lines are the description. (If that helps?)

xPLRSS also removes old entries, not sure how long the messages are
there for though...