RE: xPL-RSS

  • Subject: RE: xPL-RSS
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:13:19 -0000

Hi Frank

That's pretty much what I have except for the target path, however I
have just tested with a similar path and everything worked.

The pc I have it installed is the one doing all the xPL work, so xPLHAL,
xPLRioNet etc and my links mode is set to auto (just tested on static
and still ok.)

Does it create an xlm file at all?

Neil