Poll Explanation

  • Subject: Poll Explanation
  • From: Gerry Duprey <gerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:25:39 -0500

Howdy All,

I know this group generally does not do polls and I hope you'll forgive
this
being the first one.

I was moderately surprised at the dearth of discussion/debate/interest in
platform independence for xPL apps emails a week ago.  It's very possible
that this is a non-issue for the xPL community (which seems a bit difficult
for me to believe, but I'm likely coming from a different background).
Hence the reason for the poll.  It may prove enlightening.

Apologies in advance if folks do not appreciate polls, but for those who
are
otherwise Ok with it, I look forward to seeing the results.

Have a great day,

Gerry
--
Gerry Duprey