Re: xPLRioNet Issues

>> I'll probably carry on doing amendments, without any public
releases for
>the
>> time being. Just need a break from the list for a while.
>>

>Go ahead Tony, first things first!  You don't have any commitments to
>the people on the list.  I am sure you and your work are very much
>appreciated here.  That won't change with a little break.

Agreed,

I'm *so* pleased with xplrionet since it means I don't need to fight with
jreceiver which was a huge PITA. I work from home so I get to listen to
music while I work (my dell/rios) are in constant use. Without the web
interface I'd probably not bother with the rios, the added bonuses are the
fact that I can control my rio in the office with my multimedia keyboard,
thanks to the xpl features (vry useful when the phone rings :) ) - now all
I need to do is build a little VFD display so that I don't have to get up
and look in the cabinet at what's playing :)

All in all xplrionet is fantastic Tony, so take a well earned rest and do
some fun stuff...

Thanks again

Andy