From: Tony Tofts [mailto:tony@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 February 2005 06:51
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_xpl] xPLRioNet Issues

Hi all,

Seems the latest release, despite working for the majority?, has
problems
for some users

A) Web duplication for 2 users

B) rio display corrupt for 3 users

C) rio reboots after 19 secs for 1 user

A & B appear to be related, Tim any chance of starting up xplrionet on
the
old install to see if you get duplicate entries in the playlist using
jukebox as well please? Tim tried installing on another pc, which fixed
the
display problem.

C is 1 user only, and I haven't a clue. Maybe try an
un-install/re-install?

I'm suspending all development on xplrionet until some kind of
resolution is
found to the above problems, which appear to be PC based in some way.
Without anyway to reproduce the problems, and no obvious reason for them
occurring, I have no way of resolving these.

For the time being xPLRioNet is dead in the water. Sorry, I can cope
with
finding bug fixes, but PC problems just take too much of my little free
time.

Regards
Tony

xPL Links: http://www.xplproject.org.uk http://www.xplhal.com